The role: We are looking for a Customer Account Data Analyst to join our Product team in Sofia or Dublin.
Are you our next star player?
You will be the first point of contact and analytical partner for our Operations Product partners, providing ad-hoc and proactive analyses, as well as promoting an insight-driven approach to decision making!
You will be working closely with the other BI and different product analysts and with Data Science team, becoming the analytical specialist in the area of Account Data.
Why we need you:
- Being the analytical point of contact for our partners and the wider business;
- Provide regular and ad-hoc analysis, with ability to cater for different audiences;
- Deliver meaningful insights directly to Business partners;
- Validate product hypothesis and measure impact of rolled out products;
- Advise the key team members and discuss actions when required;
- Work closely with other departments to deliver industry-leading results in product development.
Who we’re looking for:
- Degree in quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent;
- Practical experience with large datasets, data transformation and analysis tools of your preference (Python, R, SQL, KNIME, MicroStrategy, or equivalent);
- Experience in applying statistical techniques to problems (e.g. hypothesis/” A/B” testing, causal impact, regression analysis, time series analysis, or similar);
- Ability to present and explaining results of your analyses;
- Passion to further grow your expertise and develop experience in applying innovative techniques.
As The Ideal Candidate you will have:
- Knowledge of gaming industry;
- Understanding of regulatory aspects and operations;
- Experience in data modelling or machine learning techniques.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.