The role: Customer Education Knowledge Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Education Knowledge Specialist to join our team in Malta.
Are you our next star player
The Customer Education Knowledge Specialist is responsible for a specialized area of content and information within the Operations division. The Customer Education Knowledge Specialist looks after web page articles, email templates, procedures, and other content types while ensuring that the Group’s content strategy is effectively implemented. The role requires spending time creating the content and ensuring the existing information is accessible, current, and meets customer and market requirements, using various content management practices such as web analytics.
- You’ll coordinate and maintain the English content within specialized knowledge areas for the Operations Division in line with the Group’s expectations and guidelines.
- Collaborate with analytics staff to increase search relevancy; conducting keyword research, testing for relevance, optimizing content, generating meta tags, maintaining metadata, and measuring/reporting overall content effectiveness.
- Think strategically about how content can be most effective in various parts of the Help Centre, ACES, Chatbot, etc.
- Proactively suggest innovative solutions to improve how content is presented and managed within Operations.
- Review and edit content produced by other members of Operations, including senior management.
- Provide accurate and timely publishing of content that assists players and improves their player experience.
- Prepare, maintain and streamline procedures according to priorities set by the departments and the analysis of data in accordance with the Group’s instructions. This includes synthesizing complex technical content into compelling, actionable content that produces high response as per the Group’s policies and procedures.
- Support stakeholders through actively gathering information needed to create/maintain the content, keeping them informed of plans/changes and the content strategy.
- Be involved in content-related projects.
- Any other duties as required by the Customer Education Manager.
Skills and Capabilities
- Have the ability to write English content to a high standard in various styles, voices, and tones, adaptable to different target audiences.
- At least one of the following:
- Extensive experience creating content e.g., websites, FAQs, articles, presentations, and procedures, and/or
- Exceptional understanding of the Stars Group products, processes and policies.
- Ability to organize and synthesize information from multiple sources.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team (located across multiple offices).
- Dedicated, hard-working, self-motivated.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- Must be able to work under pressure, problem-solve and adapt to changing business requirements.
- Qualifications in Enterprise Content, mass communications, journalism or another field related to writing for the Web across a wide variety of devices.
- Previous CMS experience (e.g. Transversal)
- Web analytics, including Google Analytics.
- Project management certification (e.g. Agile).
- Knowledge of project tracking software JIRA and Confluence.
- Passion for players
- Empower and own
- Win together
“Working in content management has proven to be the most challenging as well as the most fulfilling job I have ever had.” Content Specialist, San Jose, Costa Rica.
“Words are our lifeblood, the weapon we use to attract and keep the attention of our audience. And the best thing we can do is find the right ones that make sense and are accurate to the main goal. This is what content management is about and what makes it so challenging.” Content Specialist, St Juilans, Malta.
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” – Glass Door – published Jan 2015.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we do offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
We contribute €5.25 daily towards your breakfast and lunch. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer PIA; an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.