The role: Customer Education, Virtual Help Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Education Education, Virtual Help Specialist to join our team in Malta.
Are you our next star player
The Customer Education, Virtual Help Specialist will work together with the Customer Education Manager, Virtual Help Services to bring to life our ambitious self-help plans through targeted focus and investment in our Virtual Assistant; developing conversational flows, basic uploading within the technology tools, QA and auditing of the respective help journeys, deployment sign off, performance analysis and optimisation.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
- Design journeys/processes, in a format suitable for a chatbot environment, that address customers’ most important questions/problems:
- Identify customer’s pain-points
- Create user-stories around that reflect the customer journeys
- Reproduce user-stories in a troubleshooting type of decision-tree (suitable for bot)
- Identify patterns of phrases that represent the customers’ queries
- If the journey needs to be localized – recreate the journey/process in a text format suitable to be translated and recreate the localized journey/process within the bot platform;
- Test any new/updated journeys;
- Review customer contacts, looking for ways to optimize the existing journeys;
- Communicate with stakeholders and be up to date with any necessary information;
- Update the journeys as per requirement;
Skills and Capabilities
- Nimble, recognises mistakes and learns from them and shares knowledge across the teams
- Hungry for results with an analytical and problem-solving skills based on a data driven approach
- Customer obsessed, with an operational approach and a passion for issue resolution
- Resilient and highly organized to execute flawlessly at speed to meet agreed deadlines
- Effective communicator with a positive personality with can do approach to build trust and great relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for players
- Empower and own
- Win together
“Working in content management has proven to be the most challenging as well as the most fulfilling job I have ever had.” Content Specialist, San Jose, Costa Rica.
“Words are our lifeblood, the weapon we use to attract and keep the attention of our audience. And the best thing we can do is find the right ones that make sense and are accurate to the main goal. This is what content management is about and what makes it so challenging.” Content Specialist, St Juilans, Malta.
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” – Glass Door – published Jan 2015.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we do offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme every month.
We have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training.
We contribute €5.25 daily towards your breakfast and lunch. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks. As an advocate of work life balance, we offer PIA; an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards).
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.