The role: Customer Engagement Manager
We are looking for a Customer Engagement Manager to join our busy and dynamic Analytics team in our Leeds office.
Are you our next star player?
The Group sponsors several poker tournaments held throughout the world. As Customer Engagement Manager we need you to build and maintain strong relations with live event customers. Ensuring player engagement levels remain high at and in between live events. This person must have previous experience in customer service, marketing and have strong leadership, problem solving and organizational skills. You will be required to take the lead on various projects and ensure cohesion among project teams, ensuring deadlines are met and projects are executed and managed efficiently. Managing a team of player liaisons, overseeing all live event player engagement offering and initiatives for the entire player live event journey.
Why we need you:
- Assist Senior Customer Engagement manager with planning all activities and initiatives for live event players in relation to their player journey and live event experience.
- Manage and develop the player liaison team and coordinate all communications and expectations with the liaisons.
- Oversee player liaison engagement with live event players.
- Manage and engage with our players via live event Facebook pages.
- Build live event satellite plan suitable per market
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure each project/event is sufficiently supported, compliant and executed to a 5* customer service level.
- Gather and review player feedback on how we can improve player experience with the view to implement improvements and innovate where necessary.
Who are we looking for:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experienced with MS Office programs
- Excellent customer engagement experience
- Ability to work in a high-volume work environment
- Ability to travel as and when required
- Flexibility to work outside core working hours
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English are essential.
- Must be a “people person” who is confident with an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of both online and brick-and-mortar poker
- Communicates Effectively
- Results Focused Job Knowledge Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Dedication & Resilience
- Flexibility & Resourcefulness
- Quality Focused Planning & Organising
The ideal candidate will also have
- Excellent command of professional English writing required
- Knowledge of PokerStars online and offline offerings
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.