The role: Customer Services Specialist – French – Day Shifts
We are looking for Customer Services Specialist to join our busy data-driven team based in Dublin, Ireland . It is a day shift role, starting between 6 am and 1 pm Monday – Sunday. The team is involved in variety of different tasks, ensuring the players’ experience is a positive one.
Are you our next star player?
You’ll be our Group ambassador, helping our customers with any questions they may have. We’ll provide you with everything you need. Starting with a comprehensive training course, specifically tailored to aid you in your new job and enabling you to work further with our knowledge base, promotional materials and ever-evolving environment, so that you can focus on keeping our customers happy and constantly improve their end-user experience.
Why we need you?
We are expanding our Customer Support team and therefore we are looking for more people to join our team. This is needed because we are the largest online gaming, poker and sports betting company in the world and therefore, we are constantly acquiring new players and expanding our presence in regulated markets all over the world.
Some of your responsibilities:
• You will be liaising directly with our players primarily via live chat and email to answer their questions and resolve their queries;
• You will be on top of your game, when having to inform players of any upcoming promotions, regulation changes and requirements;
• Always providing fast, accurate, thorough and friendly responses;
• You will stay fully up-to-date with all of the PokerStars Guidelines, Policies and Procedures and will be up to the task of completing any other duties associated with assisting our players as requested by management;
• It is a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a fast-paced environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services;
• You will be willing to know the business in depth by being involved in projects and task groups;
• Due to the current circumstances, you will be willing to start your journey with PokerStars by working from your home in Dublin and become part of the team in a virtual capacity.
Who we’re looking for
While previous experience in a Customer facing role is not a requirement, any relevant experience or interest in customer support, online gaming, or online payment processing would be considered as an advantage.
• You need to have the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
• Customer – obsessed;
• Possessing the ability to multitask, think quickly on your feet, so that you can make solid decisions;
• Being Tech-savvy and efficient with different communication and office software tools;
Highly- motivated with great attention to detail and able to evaluate customer demands.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Ireland.
Your package will include:
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a phone interview and after that an online test. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
Please note we are unable to support visa applications for this particular role.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here