The role: Customer Support Team Leader
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Customer Support Operations team in Ceuta, Spain in a day shift role.
Are you our next star player?
Your aim is to provide outstanding customer service, support the day-to-day development of the team, to assist the management team with a combination of both ongoing and ad hoc duties and provide project support when needed. Your role would include handling difficult and complicated issues raised by the customers, manage escalated cases and issues whilst also dealing with real-time queries, assist with on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching, empower and influence the support services team to deliver robust KPI results, meet service level expectations and demonstrate the core values.
Why we need you?
We are home to some of the biggest, most exciting brands in the online gaming industry! As a Team Leader, you will ensure service levels are maintained every day, supervise and act upon operational activity (volumes, key performance indicators/metrics, performance plans, trends, etc.) and intraday shift performance based on dashboards and information reporting. You will handle agent and system issues, customer queries and regulatory body complaints.
You would report, analyse and act on agent performance output and quality. You would also be responsible for preparing and conducting team and one-to-one meetings, huddles, mentoring and side-by-side coaching, quality reviews, performance appraisals and support reward/recognition initiatives.
Additionally, you will be also responsible to:
- Act as the Voice of the Customer for management, summarise customer issues and follow-up actions
- Collaborate closely with Realtime function and optimise/amend agent schedules
- Provide internal content updates to staff
- Act as focal point for inter/interdepartmental projects
- Handle resources to ensure products/brands/licenses are launched efficiently and with minimum impact on service levels
- Develop and use strategies to ensure high performance and delivery from team
- Other duties or projects as required by senior management
Who we’re looking for?
To be a success in this role, you have a strong passion for customer service and customer service mentality with first-rate attention to details. You will have excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced target driven environment.
- Educational background/degree in related field will be an advantage as well as knowledge of: online and/or brick-and-mortar Poker, Casino or Sportsbook, international document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures, credit card fraud, online payment processing merchant systems, online social gaming industry.
- Previous contact centre and/or gaming experience.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management tools, proficiency with internal tools and reports, in-depth knowledge of internal procedures and policies and multi-channel support.
- Experience managing change at different levels (individual and team)
- Strong leadership skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to analyse and review team performance
- Strong all-round understanding of MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Proficiency in any additional languages is an added advantage!
- Ability to communicate expectations and instructions clearly and in a professional manner
- Communicate and empathise with customers directly, thereby assisting with the development of team members.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Ceuta, Spain.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a phone interview and after that an online test. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.