You will be part of a small team of data experts that are central to all creative activities across all databases.
You will assist and participate in the development projects owned by server development teams, you will assist BAs to build new business features, and will assist operational teams to solve immediate data content issues.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you:
As part of the Data Management team, based on a deep knowledge of all corporate data, you will assist, consult, contribute to all application development that involves creation, modification, and querying the data in the environment of massive size.
You will report to the team manager, and work closely and directly with development, operations, and business departments. You will design supplementary data stores to aggregate operational data.
You will design data transformation for major business transformations. You will run analytical requests, issue investigations, and data inspections.
Who we’re looking for:
• Applied data analysis. Research and Investigation, logical thinking and task solving.
• Relational Data principles, and usage.
• Reverse-engineering of application processes from data structures and code logic.
• Complex SQL query development, and their effective execution.
• Conversion of business requirements into data design, in collaboration with Business Analysts.
• Subject area knowledge: Online payments and gaming, financial and regulatory reporting.
Nice to have / Bonus skills:
• SQL query execution tuning
• C++ development
• DB2 platform
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.