The role: Data & Information Analyst
We are looking for a Data & Information Analyst to join our Portfolio team in Leeds!
Are you our next star player?
You will be responsible for generating insights into customers and their behaviour across the websites and apps. Working with the PMO analyst within the International Sports Portfolio team, supporting both product and technology to provide business insight through use of data analysis, visualisations and reporting.
Why we need you
The International Sports portfolio team supports several brands globally including PokerStars Sports, Betfair International and International Free To Play. The use of data and information to understand our customers is essential to our strategy and success.
Your role will include:
- Building reports and dashboards using various data visualisation tools.
- Monitoring Sports performance through understanding the interactions of relevant KPI’s
- Deliver impactful insights directly to the product teams
- Explanation and interpretation of data with non-technical partners to ensure they are well informed regarding key performance indicator trends.
- Regular reporting of the KPI’s and business performance
Who we’re looking for
You are a hardworking and data driven individual with a focus on the customer experience. You have the ability to prioritise high volumes of responsibilities without delays in results. You possess knowledge of software development lifecycles, multiple development styles and methodologies with a solid aptitude in defining both business and technical requirements. You have excellent interpersonal skills, relationship management and attention to detail. You’re able to perform under pressure against tight deadlines with a can-do demeanour.
- Technical & data literacy within a commercial environment
- Have a love for BOTH data analytics and data science
- Have an outstanding desire to build value from data and information
- Experience working in data analysis
- Working experience of analysis tools such as Google Analytics or similar
- Problem solving skills within high impact environments.
You are resilient and confident under pressure, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and running multiple simultaneous projects. You are obsessed with quality, you’re able to get it right first time and have an outstanding attention to detail.
You have solid partner management and influencing skills. You’re comfortable operating at pace to a high standard, despite requiring the involvement of multiple partners across multiple countries to deliver results. You’re able to actively build a network of effective relationships across Flutter. You can get things done both through formal channels and informal networks
You’re a fast learner and have the ability to learn quickly when facing new situations. You experiment to find and craft new solutions. You pursue the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and extracts lessons learned from failures or mistakes.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.