The role: Data Modelling Development Team Lead
We are looking for a Modelling Development Team Lead to join our newly formed Marketing Effectiveness team in our Dublin office. We are gearing up for a period of rapid expansion to become the world’s leading gaming brand.
Are you our next star player?
The role reports into the Department Head of Marketing Effectiveness, serving as a senior member of the team who is responsible for growing and delivery data modelling capabilities.
Why we need you:
Your role will include:
- Working with the Head of Department and Analytics Team lead to provide commercial and marketing mix modelling capabilities and marketing effectiveness models.
- Oversee a development roadmap to deliver widespread adoption of MMM.
- Create and develop new modelling capabilities to meet current and future needs.
- Manage the team’s timelines, projects and deliverables.
- Work with the analytics and insights team to deliver against the SLT, marketing, verticals and channels needs.
- Where required take responsibility for tracking and delivery of KPIs for the insights team.
- Project Management of any other tasks related to data management and modelling data to create insight.
- Good understanding of data engineering principles and how to apply best practices within the business to maximise speed to insight.
Who we’re looking for:
- Previous experience of creating and developing marketing mix models.
- Understanding of how to scale modelling platforms and programs of work.
- Previous experience of modelling marketing effectiveness and the consumer journey (A/B, MTA, etc.)
- Solid experience in delivering analytical and modelling solutions. Preferable in the gaming industry.
- We are looking for a strong team player with the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Will need technical & data literacy within a commercial environment.
- Have a passion to create value from data and information.
- Have a passion to measure marketing and understand what drives business performance.
- Be flexible, pro-active and an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Pioneer new techniques and models.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll contact you to arrange a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together outstanding brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.