The role: Data Protection Specialist.
Are you our next star player?
The Data Protection Specialist is responsible for the administration and management of data protection customer interactions outside of the core support process flow.
Why we need you?
Key responsibilities for the Subject Access and Rights Request Specialist will include Managing subject right requests, the investigation, timely and accurate completion, compilation, recording and reporting of them and supporting the wider Operational Risk team. This is a first line of defense role taking guidance from the Data Protection Office.
- Managing subject right requests including insolvencies. Maintaining procedures and SLAs for managing data access requests, right to be forgotten requests and recording all relevant information on the internal database.
- Executing GDPR compliance work including GDPR compliance activities on behalf of Operational Risk.
- Supporting the Management Team with customer interactions around the core support process flow.
- Where required investigate, compile & respond to customer complaints.
- Writing briefs on above topic areas. Building a solid knowledge of data protection and escalations to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area.
- Contributing to internal related projects, to ensure organisational compliance with all processes and procedures, including internal training of staff and supporting the complaints team.
- Build a reporting framework that drives customer-centric improvements throughout the organisation.
- Work with the Voice of Customer and Customer Experience teams to represent the voice of the customer within the business and agitate for change on their behalf.
- Look for opportunities to drive improvements and upskilling within escalation touchpoints.
- Liaise with the various business channels in the resolution of customer queries.
- Other duties in line with out of ordinary process escalation management
Working closely with Data Protection, you will also:
- Monitor and maintain records of all Subject Access requests received.
- Collate, review and process all information required for the completion of the SARs within agreed SLA
- Co-ordinate responses on data erasure, insolvency related data requests and account information requests on deceased customers.
- Act as the point of contact within Operations on Data Breaches, gathering the required details and communicating with the data protection team in a timely manner.
- Identify areas of improvement in Data Protection and work with Operations Management team to drive improvements.
- Present to key stakeholders on the departmental view of Data Protection data.
- Other duties in line with Data protection provisions
Skills and Capabilities
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge and competence of Operations Risk practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Assertive and confident, able to operate credibly with Customer Services, Operational Risk, and Data Protection teams.
- Strong presentation and communication skills: the ability to accurately identify key issues and communicate them broadly.
- Awareness of Data Protection laws and regulations.
- Strong process, technical and analytical skills, combined with strong commercial acumen.
- High energy and drive, and flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and changing environment and the resilience to challenge/be challenged.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Ireland.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a phone interview and after that an online test. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
Please note we are unable to support visa applications for this particular role.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need i