The role: Data and Reporting Manager
We are looking for a Data and Reporting Manager to join our Marketing Operations team in Leeds.
Why we need you:
You will be responsible for the data structures, analysis and reporting relating to all Marketing processes. The role is accountable for driving data driven improvements, to increase efficiency and cost effectiveness. The ideal candidate should be a proactive problem solver.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop required supporting data structures in the workflow management systems (JIRA)
- Using JIRA’s analytics tool (EziBI), to develop required outputs
- Work with stakeholders to establish and implement data needs
- Manage, administer and prioritise the data and reporting roadmap
- Work to resolve any gaps preventing required data outputs
- Present findings and provide data driven recommendations to inform process improvement, with the aim of improving efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Develop ‘on the shelf’ real-time dashboards and reports as required to serve team and stakeholder needs
- Act as point of contact for Marketing teams for all JIRA data and reporting requests
- Proactively develop a deep understanding of Marketing processes and workflows, to lend to feasible data and reporting roadmap items and outputs
- Work with teams across the business as required to collect data and reporting requirements, prioritising as required
- Develop and manage the library of documentation to assist users developing their own dashboards, reports and other outputs as required
- Manage ad-hoc business process improvement projects as required
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience working in a data or analytic role, with a sound knowledge of Atlassian JIRA/Confluence and/or EziBI. You have experience in delivering and managing change, and the ability to take ownership of projects that include sourcing relevant knowledge to craft innovative solutions and to think creatively.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.