We are looking for a Data Visualization Developer to join the Data and Analytics tribe in Sofia.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
You will help to improve an established MicroStrategy implementation and be joining the team at a time of significant change for the Data & Analytics tribe, as we embrace new ways of working (Agile Scrum) and build a next-gen data platform (AWS). Your excellent data and front-end visualisation capabilities will play a part ensuring we deliver on all 2022 growth ambitions.
Why we need you
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the Business data and KPIs
- Work closely with users to understand and interpret their visualisation needs
- Develop reports and dossiers to a high level to meet business requirements
- Be a point of contact for users who wish to build their own dossiers
- Work closely with Developers on data requirements
- Assist in cube development as and when required.
Who we`re looking for
- Experienced with other data and reporting tools including Tableau, PowerBI, Looker etc for automation
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Ability to manage a large, and demanding set of stakeholders
- Strong visualisation skills
- Excellent business communication skills with a delivery mindset, and ability to work to deadlines
- You have a history of building working relationships to get things delivered
- Experience in the iGaming industry is beneficial but not essential.
What`s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.