The role: Data Warehouse Developer
We are looking for a Data Warehouse Developer to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Bulgaria office.
Are you our next star player?
If you are passionate Data Warehouse Developer you will have the chance to be part of a team that looks to build out our next-generation data platform, leveraging new technologies and techniques to maximize the value out of our data assets and empower employees to innovate.
Why we need you:
The Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for the successful delivery of business intelligence information to the entire organization and is experienced in BI development and implementations, data architecture and data warehousing.
You`ll translate business requirements into a star schema data model, develop ETLs. You`ll Support implemented BI solutions by: monitoring and tuning queries and data loads, addressing user questions concerning data integrity, monitoring performance and communicating functional and technical issues. You`ll be creating star schema data models, performing ETLs and validating results with business representatives. Top notch quality of the released software will be one of your responsibilities.
Who are we looking for
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a complex data warehouse environment
- Hands-on DWH project experience and experience in full life cycle Business Intelligence development, implementation, tuning and support.
- Most of your experience is in relational and multi-dimensional data modelling
- Your ETL development experience is mostly using T-SQL.
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements.
- Proven communication ability with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Developing store procedures with T-SQL
- Performance optimisation working with large data sets
- ETL design patterns for big data volumes
The ideal candidate will also be able to develop processes with SSIS.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.