The role: Database Marketing Specialist
Are you our next star player?
Reporting to the Marketing Database Manager, we are looking for a Database Marketing Specialist to join our Group Marketing Services team in Bulgaria.
Why we need you:
Working with the Group Marketing Services and CRM teams to be responsible for the implementation of agreed campaigns, mainly using the HCL Unica Campaign tool.
- Deliver campaigns timely and accurately for a varied stakeholder base.
- Use the database attributes to create the required segments.
- Keep track of the campaign progress within Jira and Confluence software.
The team is growing to support the Promotional and Marketing teams to deliver campaigns over multiple channels and verticals.
Who we’re looking for:
A motivated Database Marketing Specialist who understands Direct Marketing process and has passion for data.
- Knowledge of data selection.
- Comfortable working on multiple tasks.
- Nice to have previous experience with tools such as HCL Unica, Oracle Eloqua, MS Dynamics or Adobe Campaign.
- Ideally educated to degree level and or previous employment experience within the Gaming Sector.
- Strong logical reasoning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Customer-focused individual, who is passionate about improving the customer experience.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.