You’ll be playing a key part in the expanding PokerStars’s Marketing Technology solutions. You’ll manage our marketing experience, platform, loyalty and digital products by gathering information, analyzing requirements and producing technical documentation for software development.
Are you our next star player?
You will work with our Product team to identify areas for improvement in marketing product functionality, and drive those improvements through every aspect of development. You will work in a diverse and inclusive team that spans the globe, covering a broad range of products and technologies.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you:
- Managing your squad’s contribution to large scale Marketing projects.
- Creating and maintaining delivery plans for initiatives.
- Taking a leading role in driving MarTech’s architecture process to maturity.
- Fulfilling the role of Scrum Master, taking a leading role in sprint planning and ensuring your squad delivers effectively.
- Running & facilitating daily stand ups, grooming sessions, demos, reviews and retrospectives, helping your squad improve and better practice Agile methodologies.
- Working closely with our product team members to understand their ideas, goals and challenges.
- Performing analysis on the problems, facilitating discovery sessions, preparing and reviewing business requirements and functional specifications for complex business processes, then driving design of solutions.
- Driving squad and Tribe level architecture for projects and initiatives.
- Coordinating feature testing and delivery between business units, the development team and the quality assurance team.
- Providing ongoing support for your features in a production environment.
- Coaching and mentoring other team members.
- Acting as a leader and champion for the Tribe in specific domain areas, creating, enhancing, contributing to and maintaining ways of working guidelines and processes.
Who you are:
- You’ll have extensive experience as a Delivery Manager (DM), Senior Business Analyst (BA), Delivery Architect, Application Architect or Senior Systems Analyst (SA) in a large volume online environment.
- You’ll have experience working in cross-functional development teams following agile methodology, and experience as a Scrum Master is a plus.
- You’ll have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- You’ll have a strong ability in written and oral communication – to facilitate technical conversations, to communicate feature information (dev status, implementation, how it works) to executives, and to explain your technical interests to both business stakeholders and developers.
- You’ll have extensive experience working with complex technical systems and documenting them.
- You will be an expert with requirements – gap analysis, writing and refining.
- You will have or be willing to develop a deep knowledge of a MarTech product area – CRM, Digital or Engagement.
- You’ll need to be a problem solver, able to multi-task on several projects simultaneously as well as being someone who can find resolutions to conflict easily.
- You’ll be a team player, looking to support your colleagues all over the world.
- Experience in online poker, casino, sports book or video game development is beneficial.
- In addition, experience with 3rd party integrations, online gaming, online marketing or JIRA/Confluence is a bonus too.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- A 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 25 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview!
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.