We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our busy and dynamic Poker team based in the Richmond Hill office- Toronto!
Are you our next star player?
As Agile Delivery Manager, you will lead projects for application infrastructure products that enable gaming for millions of players.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Poker Delivery the Delivery Manager will be:
- Working on the most critical and strategic projects at the heart of the world’s largest public online gaming business with the funding and opportunities to match our huge ambition
- Working on development and SRE projects with the best product and technology professionals to ensure the successful delivery of products used by millions around the world
- Facilitating the delivery of high-quality services using Agile and Waterfall methods
- Mentoring and Coaching the team on processes and delivery methodologies
- Leading all Agile ceremonies for squads operating under Agile methodology
- Supporting the team on the removal of impediments and blockers
- Bringing people and teams together to best tackle current issues as well as having responsibility for the co-ordination, management and delivery of projects assigned to you
- Building a partnership with each squad by promoting a collaborative approach based on Agile values and principles
- Building relationships with Product Managers to facilitate the prioritization of work from a technical and product roadmap perspective
- Facilitating the delivery of high-quality software regularly, repeatedly and predictably using a metric driven approach to continuous improvement
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an individual with a solid grasp of the SDLC in both agile and waterfall environments and is comfortable working with international multi-functional teams.
- A minimum of three years previous experience working as a Scrum Master/Agile Coach/Project Manager/Developer
- Technical background with the ability to understand the technical details of assigned projects
- Expertise and experience delivering projects with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience using data to advise planning and to provide delivery confidence
- Exceptional communication skills in all forms, with demonstrated ability to manage senior stakeholders, convey complex business/technical concepts, facilitate difficult discussions, and running product demos
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks and effectively escalate blockers
- Technically self-sufficient in creating queries and dashboards to monitor project progress, and success metrics
- Flexible and adaptive under stressful situations, and has demonstrated success in working with geographically de-centralized teams
- Experience with the gaming and/or gaming industry
- Passionate for process optimization, and willing to embrace new tools to empower data-driven decision making
- Act as a catalyst and a connector with teams external to Core Tech and Shared Services squad
- Diplomatic, persuasive, has an ability to influence
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants, and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
About the Group:
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at our table? Apply Now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Delivery Manager role, you will be invited to a Zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars