Are you our next star player?
Working under the direction of the Senior Manager of PAM Delivery, the Delivery Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of the PAM platform including the implementation of regulatory licensing requirements, in close collaboration with product management. As a technology manager within the Flutter International global technology organization, the role involves end-to-end ownership of platform collaborative delivery including strategic planning.
The Delivery Manager provides the business with a dedicated technology leader aligned on their business objectives. In turn, you will be equipped with the set of cross functional squads operating in an Agile Spotify model. The squads are dedicated to developing and supporting the payments, account and operation technology products that drive the growth of groups’ revenues across all territories and channels.
This position requires leadership skills, with the ability to communicate the vision for payments/licensing development that inspires and motivates the technology teams, while leading day to day execution of roadmaps across a portfolio of products. This individual will have experience with Agile delivery and detailed knowledge gained leading server and web development teams. This individual will also provide a transparent and accurate view of current resource allocation, delivery lifecycle, and future demand, as well as the current capabilities of the delivery teams and their continued improvements in ways of working.
Why we need you:
• Work with the team to ensure they meet ambitious timelines while balancing business risks and trade-offs
• Work in conjunction with other delivery areas, aiding and guiding them through product backlogs or project intake processes
• Adopts a coaching style of leadership but can use transformational leadership when needed
• Drives optimal value stream from ideation to production deployment following Agile methodologies
• Contribute to the Community of Practice, leveraging a refined toolkit of best practices, collaboration tools, techniques, and activities
• Work with product owners to determine the business value of proposed products and features
• Assist squads in identifying project dependencies early in the project in order to inform the sequence of work
• Ensure each squad prioritizes and sequences the backlog according to business value or ROI
• Coaches and supports with the elaboration of epics, themes and features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
• Ensure that the Agile ceremonies such as daily scrums, sprint planning meetings and sprint reviews/retrospectives are occurring
• Ensure teams are using data to improve their delivery processes
• Actively measure team capacity and feed into the project intake process
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, management information systems or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of experience working within an Agile structure (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
• Working proficiency with the Atlassian suite of products (i.e. JIRA, Confluence)
• Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communications skills, with the ability to explain complex technical challenges in a simple and effective manner
• Strong analytical skills needed to identify technical dependencies, risks, issues and constraints
• Experience working across organizational boundaries on a local and global basis
• Understanding of modern development/testing/deployment methodologies, such as BDD/TDD, CI/CD and branching strategies
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to quickly pivot and act with agility as dictated by the needs of the business
• Knowledge of the Lean-Agile principles and methodologies, with an ability to put them into practice
Nice to haves:
• Previous experience as a scrum master, product owner and/or project manager
• Online gaming experience
• PMP® (Project Management Professional)
• CSPO® (Certified Scrum Product Owner)
• PSPO® (Professional Scrum Product Owner)
• CSM® (Certified Scrum Master)
What you can expect:
We believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. We celebrate success and live & share our values. Flexible working is our way of working! We’re a diverse workforce and therefore a ‘one size fits all approach isn’t necessarily best.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
• Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
• Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
• Free snacks and catered lunch (when in the office)
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone/zoom interview, and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for another zoom or face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.