The role: Department Head of Digital Media – Betfair International
We are looking for a Department Head of Digital Media to join our growing Betfair International team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player?
The Department Head of Digital Media, is responsible for our display, paid social and partnerships strategy across the Betfair brand in all the international markets we operate. Reporting to the International Digital Director, you will be responsible for achieving our business objectives, engaging our customer base and ensuring we have key relationships in place with our partners.
The team will be responsible for ensuring that our paid social/display and Affiliate activity is delivering against brand and performance KPI’s in each region. These range across demand generation, customer acquisition and retention.
Working closely with key stakeholders across Brand, Customer Marketing, Business Science, Commercial, Product and Marketing Tech, you will lead the evolution of the Media function for the business to develop and execute a marketing leading strategy.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the International Digital Director, the Department Head of Digital Media will:
- Be responsible for having hands on experience in planning and running large scale digital campaigns across programmatic buying, affiliates, social and direct digital buys.
- Develop and manage affiliate revenue, customer forecasts and create acquisition plans for all countries.
- Develop best practice marketing strategies that consistently improve reach, effectiveness and conversion based on campaign goals.
- Develop our strategy around how we best maximise partnerships across media channels.
- Manage budgets and optimise accordingly.
- Work with external media partners to overcome roadblocks, identify/act on new opportunities and more efficiently deploy/leverage their platforms/services.
- Work with Marketing Tech and Business Science to improve marketing effectiveness and be at the forefront of online advertising strategy and execution.
- Develop a high performing team passionate about delivering great creative campaigns that land the customer propositions in a way that stands out in a cluttered space.
- Set the channels up for International growth across both established and unestablished regions.
- Grow the relationship with key partners such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and 3rd party websites, ensuring we are driving change and getting the most from our relationship.
- Supervise the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities.
- Stakeholder management to ensure team performance and vison is communicated clearly.
- Managing a large team across multiple locations and ensuring the team are motivated and aligned to driving business success.
Who we’re looking for:
- A track record of leading teams within a digital business.
- Demonstrable experience of driving change, ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of acquisition and brand campaigns.
- Strong leadership qualities and a proven ability to motivate and influence people to deliver results.
- An in depth understanding of affiliate marketing.
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management.
- Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems, RTB and their applications.
- Digitally savvy – a strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to stay in front of the competition.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
- Drives results: Gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Resilient: Able to manage self and others in rapidly changing & demanding environment, can bounce back if things don’t go as planned.
- Collaborates: Is a team player who works with others across the organisation to get things done.
- Business insight: Has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers. Is competitive.
- Nimble learning: Is agile and flexible. Learns quickly when faced with new situations.
- Decision quality: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions considering various inputs.
- Customer focus: Thinks about customers 24/7 and puts them at the heart of all that we do.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll schedule a zoom interview.
PokerStars and Betfair International are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.