The role: Designer (Maternity cover)
We are looking for a Designer to join our Creative Services team in Bulgaria.
Are you our next star player?
As a Designer, you will be expected to use brand guidelines and the skills you have developed – speed, accuracy, attention to detail, and an eye for typography – to generate marketing collateral across multiple mediums including, web graphics, social media and app graphics, under the mentorship of the Studio Lead or Design Manager.
You will ensure that all work is on brief, maintains the brand image and is executed within the timelines. This may include working across various verticals or fields. You will become an integral part of the design team and help the Design Manager build the working collaborations across the business.
Why we need you?
- Creating digital graphics for campaigns/promotions across websites, social media and product as requested by internal partners. This may include working across various verticals or subject areas.
- As well as ensuring that the artwork is of a consistently a high standard, you will possess a high attention to detail and ensure all artwork is accurate and delivered within agreed timescales.
- Equipped with sturdy typography and layout skills, you’ll need to be able to work accurately and quickly.
- Our studio is a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need to keep a cool head under pressure and be a strong communicator with robust interpersonal skills.
- Assist the Studio Lead in building and maintaining high level working relationships and services
- Collaborate closely with Stakeholders as needed on a day-to-day basis, to deliver requested assets.
- Analyse briefs and feedback where vital.
Who we’re looking for:
- Degree/Diploma in design or equivalent combination of education/experience
- 5+ years’ experience is essential
- Sophisticated user of Adobe CS software on Mac platform, especially Photoshop
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A strong portfolio showing a detailed understanding and experience in creative art working.
- Ability to layout promotional graphics with accuracy and speed.
- Excellent typographic skills
- Ability and willingness to follow creative direction but also interpret briefs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within established processes
- Experience of working within strong Brand guidelines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with an adaptable and positive demeanor
- Knowledge of, or experience in, Poker, Casino and Sports-betting industries.
- Experience in other creative subject areas (Illustration, Animation, 3D) – we have teams that specialise in these areas but the ability to collaborate with them or work with them on projects would be beneficial.
- Experience supporting junior designers and/or freelancers – assisting in design refinement and reviewing work.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus. We also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- Relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- Sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you are what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together outstanding brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.