We are now recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join our Casino team based in Richmond Hill, Toronto!
Are you our next star player?
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable DevOps experience in a highly complicated ecosystem which employs a wide variety of technology.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Casino DevOps the DevOps Engineer will:
- Deploy builds across multiple environments including Production
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Troubleshoot issues and communicate errors to developers
- Provides 2nd level support during production issues triage
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computing Science or equivalent
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Up to date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language such as PHP, Perl or Python
- Comfortable with Git and JIRA
- Knowledge of at least one configuration management tool (Saltstack, Puppet)
- Knowledge of at least one containerization tool (Docker)
- Knowledge of at least one orchestration tool (Kubernetes)
- An interest in security and a strong desire to learn new technologies
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Cloud knowledge is a plus
- Network infrastructure knowledge is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependants
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- Regular on-site yoga sessions
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a zoom interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face/zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.