We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Casino Development team in Richmond Hill.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
As an DevOps Engineer, you will work as part of the team that manages and delivers Software Development projects and helps to ensure availability of key services used by the Software Development team and Business units as well as critical QA / UAT and Production environments. Software Development and IT Operations teams will be assisting you with deployment and operation of our systems. You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You`ll support building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. You`ll troubleshoot and resolve issues in our Dev, QA / UAT and Production environments for a wide range of projects. You`ll be responsible to maintain, upgrade and configure our internal services.
Why we need you
- Help automate and streamline operations and processes
- Maintain tools for deployment, health monitoring and logging
- Participate in new environment planning
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in all environments related to automation processes
- Participate in planning deployments and improvements to CI/CD pipelines
- Participate in development of automated IaaS / PaaS environments on-premise and in the cloud (AWS)
- Other duties as assigned
Who we’re looking for
- Sc. in Computer Science or similar
- 2 years+ experience in DevOps, development or system administration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical expertise in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Expertise in Configuration and Deployment Automation using Ansible, Terraform, SaltStack, Chef or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins structure and uses
- Strong scripting in Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Full proficiency with Linux command line environment including shell scripting and remote server administration via SSH.
- Competent in Version Control (Git/Bitbucket)
- Experience with Consul, Vault, Terraform is a big plus
- Programming experience in C++, Java, etc. is an advantage
- Understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of $1,900 for your new addition whilst working for us
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- Free snacks and catered lunch
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
About the group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.