We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Sports Development team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our tech teams can work remotely within country, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
Come and join a new team to build exciting new products featuring rock-solid stability, high-velocity code-shipping and ground-breaking innovation. We’re lean, we’re agile, and DevOps is at the centre of everything we do! And you’re in good company: you’ll be standing on the shoulders of the giants who created the most popular apps and products of their kind.
Why we need you
You’ll work on the most critical, strategic projects at the heart of the world’s largest public online gaming business, with funding and opportunities to match our huge ambition.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be part of the award-winning Stars Group tech family, working with the best product and technology professionals, learning new skills and developing yourself in new ways
Some of your responsibilities:
- Developing high-quality CI, monitoring/alerting and automation tools
- Diving into projects to help them implement operational features
- Crafting standards on operational matters and rolling them out
- Consulting across the tribe on best practice
Our Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps team ensures 24/7 coverage of our systems and as part of the team you`ll have to take part in the on-call shift schedule.
Who we’re looking for
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Automation/configuration management (Salt/ Ansible)
- Expert Linux knowledge
- CI/CD enterprise experience
- Web server knowledge (Apache/NGINX)
- Experience in IT Infrastructure role
- Build systems (Apache Ant/Mode/Maven)
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins
- Working in Agile environment
- Good communication skills
- Self- Motivation
- Keep yourself up to date and giving fresh ideas
- Good performer under pressure
- Analytical thinking
- Flexibility and resistance in fast-paced working environment
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- MultySport membership
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.