The role: DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our newly formed TechOps team in Bulgaria.
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will have the opportunity to gain valuable DevOps experience in a highly complicated ecosystem which employs a wide variety of technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and implement both continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Develops and implements Enterprise Cloud & Hybrid Cloud Strategies leveraging – AWS
- Develops and implements cloud automation strategies with Infrastructure as a Code
- Work with highly technical team with CI/CD and Agile/Scrum practices
- Deploy builds across multiple environments including Production
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Solve issues and communicate errors to developers
- Provides 2nd level support during production issues triage
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience in hybrid cloud operations with cloud platforms/infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- A Degree in Computing Science or equivalent
- Strong command on Windows and Linux OS
- Experience with scripting language such as PHP, Perl or Python
- Working Knowledge of version control system – Git and Ticketing/tracking system – JIRA
- Working knowledge of one of configuration management tools like Salt Stack, ansible or chef
- Working knowledge of orchestration and containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Working knowledge with Infrastructure as Code automation tools like Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Working knowledge with one or more CI/CD tools: Jenkins (preferred)
- Expertise with application performance management (tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Dynatrace etc)
- Working knowledge of web servers (http server like apache) and application servers (tomcat)
Nice to have:
- Network infrastructure knowledge
- Working knowledge of Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Cluster (EKS)
- AWS Certified Solution Architect – Associate or Professional
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- A 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 22 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snack, fruits and drinks in the office
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.