We’re looking for a DevOps Team Lead to join our talented and dynamic Casino team in our Richmond Hill service office!
Why we need you:
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable experience leading a Devops team in a highly complicated ecosystem which employs a wide variety of technology.
- People management responsibilities which includes mentoring and training
- Provide thought leadership and DevOps best practices to bring development and IT operations processes, people and tools closer together – in order to increase the speed, security, efficiency and quality with which we deliver technical solutions
- Troubleshoot issues across various platforms, networks and application domains
- Oversee and deploy builds across multiple environments including Production
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Troubleshoot issues and communicate errors to developers
- Monitors production health
- Provides 2nd level support during production issues triage
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Collaborate with different teams to meet project objectives
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An interest in security and a strong desire to learn new technologies
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language such as PHP, Perl or Python
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Comfortable with Git and JIRA
- Knowledge of at least one configuration management tool (Saltstack, Puppet), one containerization tool (Docker) and orchestration tool (Kubernetes)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines, automating infrastructures and entire delivery pipelines, along with experience & expertise in deployments
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Degree in Computing Science or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of software development methodologies/standards, complex application domains, building strategies and processes.
Nice to have:
- Cloud knowledge is a plus
- Network infrastructure knowledge is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- regular on-site yoga sessions
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.