The Role: Digital Delivery Manager
We are looking for a Digital Delivery Manager to join our Group Marketing Services team in Leeds.
Are you our next star player?
The Digital Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Digital Project Specialists to ensure the efficient and timely delivery of compliant assets to support global campaigns through digital channels.
Why we need you:
- To lead a team of Digital Project Specialists, delegating projects effectively to ensure the efficient roll out of digital campaigns across different markets and verticals.
- Maintain a current view of digital campaign readiness, providing updates to the Senior Digital Delivery Manager to raise campaign concerns and solutions regarding progress.
- Work closely with the Campaign Managers, Senior Digital Delivery Manager, Channel Managers and Production teams to align on timings and ensure efficient delivery of digital assets.
- Provide training and ongoing support to your team members, including delivering feedback on performance.
- Find opportunities for improvements to processes and procedures.
- Contribute to post-campaign reviews and ensure findings are applied appropriately to future campaigns.
- Participate in marketing execution process improvement projects.
- Assist in the integration of new creative platforms and tools to existing processes.
Why we need you:
- 5+ years of marketing campaign/project management experience.
- Strong organisational skills and confirmed ability to multi-task.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising formats and performance within the marketing funnel and the digital ecosystem.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
- Ability to craft innovative solutions and think creatively.
- Experience in aligning business priorities with resource capacity
- Ability to take ownership of projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships across departments.
- Ability to handle and motivate partners.
- Proven ability to maintain a positive demeanour while under pressure.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Gaming industry.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme.
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us.
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next:
If you are what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.