Role: Team Lead, IT Endpoint Engineering
We are looking for a IT Endpoint Engineering Team Lead to join our busy and dynamic team based out of our office in Dublin.
Why we need you:
The successful candidate will lead a team of engineers responsible for delivering the platforms and systems needed to support modern end user environments. You will help shape the future state of the endpoint management practice across the group and represent the endpoint team in key decision making. Emphasis is placed on improving ways-of-working with automation and self-service solutions which empower staff and accelerate IT service delivery across the enterprise. Cloud-first solution design will be considerate to Flutter’s hybrid office-home working and Agile workspace principles. As a technology lead, you will keep abreast of the latest developments in the endpoint and security space. You will use best practice and best of breed products to maximize the availability and productivity across our endpoint estate.
- Maintain stable, efficient and secure endpoint builds for physical and virtual machines.
- Provide tooling to support IT operations teams to meet their goals.
- Perform new software validation, management and packaging.
- Lead on endpoint security governance and vulnerability management.
- Participate in incident, problem, request and change management.
- Manage the team backlog and Kanban boards. Coordinate team efforts using stand-up and scrum.
- Create and review documentation. Keep knowledge bases up to date.
- Perform out of hours on-call and system maintenance duties.
- Support audit, legal and compliance activities.
- Feed into the infrastructure improvement and project delivery pipeline. Provide accurate estimates of effort.
- Support decision making activities and periodic reviews with management reports.
- Improve team efficiency and effectiveness. Reduce skill and knowledge gaps.
- Available to travel and be flexible with working hours to support business needs.
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with demonstrable experience successfully leading a team.
- Strong technical competency with Microsoft desktop OS & SCCM.
- Experience packaging software for managed deployments including Autopilot.
- Experience administering Microsoft Azure and M365 offerings.
- Experience applying security tuning and hardening to deployments.
- Working knowledge of desktop and application virtualisation technologies.
- The ability to triage and prioritise work to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong service skills and excellent customer facing attitude.
- Operate in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Strong multi-tasker and team player
- Experience working with Atlassian products is desirable
- Experience working with Jamf is desirable
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone/zoom interview, and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for another zoom or face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.