You will be responsible for leading Engineering Operations Management for the IT organisation in Bulgaria and collaborating with the CTO. The role requires leading all aspects of all engineering team operations, involving team set up and communication, structure, resourcing and processes closely collaborating with other teams across the company and ensuring that teams in Bulgaria get what they need in order to run efficiently and deliver. The role requires outstanding matrix management and communication skills, organisation and understanding of engineering structure and technology, to align teams from various geographical areas and wider areas of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring day-to-day Engineering Operations & Regulatory tasks are managed
- Build, maintain and manage a detailed operational plan with tasks, responsibilities and timelines and provide a clear status to management.
- Maintain an updated version of the engineering knowledge base allowing a clear understanding of status at any given moment.
- Align team needs to delivery and ensure that issues get reported and resolved as they arise.
- Connect with work-stream owners to ensure timely resolution and delivery of operational tasks. Constantly supervise progress and achievements and make sure to communicate to relevant partners in a concise manner and at the appropriate level of detail.
- Manage and coordinate the effort of various teams across the Group and its providers to ensure delivery of engineering operational support on time and to scope. Facilitate whatever is required to move tasks forward. Proactively engage with relevant teams to solve bottlenecks and issues.
- Work closely with the Technology and Product Delivery teams to support them, so they can execute a rollout plan for the delivery of platform work.
- Management and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators.
- Directly report on Bulgaria Engineering Operational Management to the Stars Group CTO
- Superb communication and good interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships across departments and ensure partners receive information required in the appropriate format;
- positive demeanour and ability to take the initiative; self-disciplined, well organised and highly committed with the ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple time critical sophisticated projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Well organised with clear attention to detail.
- Hands on experience in Software Development and Operations
- Relevant experience managing projects (preferably multi-functional) and teams, with demonstrable ability to take ownership of all operational aspects;
- Knowledge of the Group’s products, tools, processes and key persons.
- Knowledge of Gaming industry
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together outstanding brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately balanced way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.