Role: Enterprise IT Engagement Manager
We are looking for an Enterprise Engagement Manager who is experienced with senior stakeholder delivery to create and manage a team dedicated to implementing an engagement practice across the Enterprise IT function within Flutter International.
The Enterprise IT department provide IT systems and support services to Flutter International staff in all locations who serve multiple brands and millions of customers around the globe. As the Enterprise Engagement Manager, you will build and lead a team focused on stakeholder Engagement within the Enterprise IT division to build, maintain, and measure improvement across all areas of internal IT Service, Support, Systems and Infrastructure with a primary focus on the internal customer. You will coach the team on best practices and lead the engagement on how best to build customer satisfaction across the business whilst developing new and innovative ways of working. This includes shaping service plans, design, transition, delivery, operations and continual service improvements.
- Stakeholder management across the business
- Build the team required to provide the service to the business
- Act as a role model within the Enterprise IT Service function with the products and services provided
- Identifying and building strong long-term customer & strategic relationships alongside effective stakeholder management
- Advocate across the Enterprise IT function for service delivery & management and customer-centric thinking
- Build the key metrics and reports in order to shape the areas required for improvements in the Enterprise Portfolio
- Lead on communication across the Enterprise in respect to migrations and key initiatives
- Responsible for identifying key metrics for services and utilise in order to drive service improvements within Enterprise IT
- Work with the delivery function in order to promote awareness of projects timelines with key stakeholders
- Lead on ensuring Enterprise IT review meetings take place at business functions level, ensuring actions and improvements are documented and tracked through to completion
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a Technology Management role
- Knowledge of Service Management tools would be an advantage
- Experience of ITIL Service Management applied in an Agile model desired but not essential. Also experience in the following but not limited to Engagement Management, Request Management, IT Asset Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Config Management, and Vendor Management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills at all organisational levels
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills with stakeholders across the business and external suppliers
- The ability to removes barriers and address areas of contention with the right behaviours
- Previous experience of leading teams
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone/zoom interview, and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for another zoom or face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.