We’re looking for a Enterprise Solutions Architect.
Are you our next star player?
The role of an Enterprise Solutions Architect is to help shape the forward view of technology across the enterprise and ensure investment is linked to long-term business strategy. The key focus of this role is to work extremely closely with key business personnel and technology teams to seek new solutions and ensure that the IT function is prepared as best as possible to deliver.
Provides extensive technical, strategic advice and guidance of the highest level to senior managers and technical resources in the creation and implementation of new technology platforms.
Reporting to the Chief Enterprise Architect, this is a vital role in maintaining the integrity of systems, the consistency of applied architectures and providing strategic direction
Reporting directly to the Chief Enterprise Architect, the Enterprise Solutions Architect will:
- Work with the key business personnel to identify solutions that will provide the best return possible for Flutter International. This is likely the single most important part of this role.
- Interface with key executives and stakeholders to inform, influence and guide marketing technology and automation strategies.
- Provide architecture solutions and technology leadership for Flutter International.
- Responsible for the resolution and removal of technical impediments to the tribe/solutions roadmap.
- You will keep pace with change in new technologies, methods and products.
- Help and advise senior executives set technology strategy then work with technology teams to turn vision into reality.
- Provide oversight for budgets and project plans, and manage technology risks and issues.
- Work with product owners, enterprise architects and technical leads to select the best technologies to meet business needs.
- Work in partnership with the project managers, technical leads, and developers, making sure that teams are able to realise the architecture, by a combination of mentoring and direct involvement.
- Lead and participate in architectural reviews of software, infrastructure, data and other architectures.
- Work with product owners, architects, developers and other tech-resource across the organisation to ensure consistency and alignment of the technology roadmaps across the whole organisation.
- Work across the enterprise to ensure marketing technology is fully integrated into PokerStars’s proprietary and third-party systems.
- Participate in product evaluations, RFP’s, POC’s and business decisions to ensure fit and scale into the platform and the organization.
- Work in conjunction with other groups (i.e. Development, Analysis, Solutions Architecture, Infrastructure and operations) with architectural related matters.
- Work on pilots, proof of concepts and innovation projects to prove new capabilities and technologies.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Significant experience in a similar role, specifically Internet based businesses from Betting and Gaming, Retail, Banking and/or IT Consultancy, ideally within a highly regulated industry.
- Significant experience in a software design and development role using web technologies and server-side applications such as C++/JEE/.NET/Kafka based technology.
- A thorough understanding of architectural design principles.
- Experience of designing complex, scalable solutions
- Experience with and buy-in on agile/lean development methodologies, continuous delivery principles.
- Capable of translating architectural designs into software taking account of target environment, performance requirements and existing systems.
- Experience of Software Development Methodologies and Frameworks. For example, Agile and Unified Process.
- An appreciation of key NFRs and how to ensure these are tested
- A strong customer, and delivery focus with considerable experience delivering marketing technology solutions at a hands on level.
- Ability to keep a strategic focus whilst dealing tactically with day to day issues.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from user up to C-level executives.
- A strong customer focus, and will be delivery driven and have the ability to keep a strategic focus whilst dealing tactically with day to day issues.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of data architectures and technologies, including both relational/SQL and noSQL databases.
- Willingness to learn new things, take ownership and solve complex issues.
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure, servers, deployment, provisioning, networking, and security.
- Significant experience of solutions delivery/business architecture of COTS platforms
- Proven track record and ability in leading technical staff, using wide-ranging skills (including planning, organising and interpersonal skills);
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
About The Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.