The role: Executive Assistant- Technology
Flutter International are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant, to support our Technology Officer. The purpose of our Executive Assistant position is to serve as the central point of contact and support of our CTO and their direct reports across multiple time zones to achieve their business objectives. Therefore, this role requires you to work successfully in a team environment and build effective relationships with other Assistants throughout the organization.
We are looking for someone who is bright and motivated, with a proven history of high performance and the ability to operate under pressure. This role requires the ability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance. You will also be challenged by business related projects depending on the need and have constant exposure to senior leaders within the company.
- Provides executive-level support, including maintaining executive’s calendar and schedule, coordinating complex travel arrangements and maintaining accurate files.
- Responsible for prioritizing the workload of the CTO and delegate where appropriate general requirements, tasks and queries in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks
- Prepare agendas for scheduled meetings and distribute to the relevant parties.
- In preparation for meetings, book rooms, ensure video conferencing facilities are available and include any materials required for the meeting. Co-ordinate and collate presentation material, write reports or proposals in preparation for meetings in MS Word/Excel or PowerPoint format.
- Represent the CTO at events/meetings as and when required, operating to the highest standards of confidentiality and diplomacy
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with third parties and key contacts.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, distribute and track action points that need to be delivered.
- Work closely with the FP&A and Procurement teams to ensure the relevant budgets are being tracked and managed Own the CTO office communication strategy to the division, what updates are needed when, by whom and support the preparation and Q&As.
- Work with internal and external contacts on a day-to-day basis, including investors and board members.
- Act as an independent project manager for ad hoc or select important initiatives; you will be required to collaborate with business sponsors and stakeholders across the group to drive delivery from start to finish
- Be responsible for monitoring and analyzing business priorities and projects across all CTO Business Units and facilitate effective CTO/direct report relationships and the information flow between them in an organized and efficient manner
Skills and Capabilities
- Proven experience working directly for a CTO or equivalent C Suite
- Experience working within the financial industry.
- Experience working for a publicly listed company.
- Demonstrated experience with MC Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and related programs.
- Remaining discrete, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Detail orientated and deadline driven.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
- Excellent independent worker.
- Availability to work flexibly as often as need, sometimes in long and unsocial hours at short notice.
- Have the ability and flexibility to travel at short notice.
- Be forward thinking with excellent forward planning skills.
- Have knowledge of the Poker, Sports betting and Casino industries.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment of a large e-gaming corporation.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulation if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.