The role: Finance Manager, Performance and Planning
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our busy and dynamic Performance and Planning team in our Isle of Man office.
Are you our next star player?
“Working in the International Performance & Planning team for the largest online gambling company in the world presents unrivalled opportunities for personal development and career progression.
The role of the team involves executing and supporting the growth strategy of the International division which will see involvement in a wide range of areas from growing the existing business and involvement in M&A projects.” Tommy Bowles – Head of Finance, Performance and Planning
Why we need you:-
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the following in respect of the Flutter international division:
- Forecasting and long-term strategic planning process of a complex and dynamic £1bn+ business for all areas of the P&L.
- Responsible for providing informative and forward-looking performance reporting packs collaborating closely with regional finance teams and senior commercial stakeholders on key deliverables and understanding drivers.
- Nurture close working relationship with the other Finance team members, ensuring co-operation.
- Ability and confidence to offer practical commercial advice to business stakeholders by suggesting cost efficiencies to meet targets.
- Drive consistency and timeliness in consolidated forecasting and planning cycles.
- Drive efficiencies in processes, automating and innovating where possible.
Who are we looking for:-
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, etc.).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and review skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and takes full ownership of tasks assigned while delivering to tight deadlines.
- Logical and methodical and with ability and willingness to learn and progress.
- Commercial attitude and adaptable to a global fast paced environment.
- Takes pride and shows passion in all deliverables assigned.
- A proactive individual who has a desire to contribute in all areas of financial performance and planning.
- Results driven, must be able to adapt under pressure across a global organisation engaging with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of budget and forecasting tools advantageous but not essential.
- High levels of personal integrity and ethics.
- Inquisitive and naturally curious mind.
- Ability to manage a small team (depending on role)
- Managing ambiguity, able to work effectively in uncertain circumstances.
- Interested in continuously improving processes and procedures for efficiency and accuracy.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Experience working with platforms such as MicroStrategy, Oracle, Hyperion, SUN Accounts, Workday, PRISM, JIRA, Looker and other BI tools.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.