The role: Financial Analysis Manager
We are looking for an experienced Financial Analysis Manager to join our busy and dynamic Financial Performance and Planning team in London.
Why we need you: –
You will be responsible for the preparation of reporting and analysis on the financial performance of the Flutter international division.
- You will work alongside senior commercial and finance stakeholders to build the long-term strategic plan of a complex and dynamic £1bn+ business
- You will be required to prepare insightful and forward-looking performance reporting packs liaising with regional finance teams and senior commercial stakeholders on key deliverables and understanding drivers
- You will cultivate close working relationship with group finance stakeholders, ensuring co-operation and alignment on strategic investment analysis and review, including Capex and M&A
- Ensure consistency and timeliness in the preparation of consolidated forecasting and planning outputs
- Drive efficiencies in processes, automating and innovating where possible
Who are we looking for: –
- Detail focused individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in FP&A, BI or Analytics in an online B2C company
- Excellent Microsoft office skills with previous experience using Tableau, Looker, Thinkcell or similar
- Excellent financial modelling, analytical and review skills to provide actionable insights
- Truly commercial mindset and adaptable to a global fast past environment
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to work both independently and as a team
- An ability to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- A proactive individual who has a desire to contribute in all areas of financial modelling, performance and planning
- Results driven, must be able to work under pressure across a global organisation engaging with multiple stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of risk management budget and forecasting tools
- High levels of personal integrity and ethics
- Managing ambiguity, able to work effectively in uncertain circumstances
As the ideal candidate, you will have:-
Previous experience working in FP&A or Analytics in a multi geography e-business, entertainment industry or Global Sports market.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.