We are looking for a Fraud Operations Specialist to join our Operations Risk team based in our India office.
Are you our next star player?
You will have the chance to work with variety of different teams as customer support, responsible gaming and compliance. It is a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a fast-paced office environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services.
Why we need you
The role of the Fraud Operations Specialist is to provide excellent customer service to the Group’s players by assisting them with a wide range of queries and transactions in accordance with Group policies and procedures. This role is also responsible for assisting other team members with difficult / complicated issues raised by the Group’s players, and for reviewing customer account and system alert activity. The role reports directly to a Team Leader.
Who we’re looking for
- Liaise directly with the Group’s players via multiple communication channels such as email and live chat, to assist with queries via providing fast, accurate and thorough responses to numerous contacts per shift
- Provide general account management assistance to customers and partners on behalf of the Group, in accordance with Group procedures
- Handle and troubleshoot player issues, and escalating where appropriate, in accordance with Group procedures and guidelines
- Escalation point for timely handling of specialist issues
- Review and process real-money transactions and transfers, and customer KYC documentation
- Review and action system alerts generated by customer activity
- Handle third-party contacts
- Handle transaction lifecycle process
- Handle and troubleshoot technical player issues
- Provide accurate and timely information for management reporting purposes to assist in improving the end user experience
- Stay fully up-to-date with all of the Group’s Guidelines, Policies and Procedures
- Any other duties associated with assisting the Group’s players as requested by management
- Fluency in English- verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, target-driven environment
- Strong all-round understanding of MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Proficiency in any additional languages
- Previous gaming experience
- Advanced knowledge of online and/or brick-and-mortar Poker, Casino or Sportsbook
- Working knowledge of international document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures
- Experience in credit card fraud and/or online payment processing merchant systems
- Experience in online fraud investigations and/or online payments processing systems
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 15 days paid annual leave and 12 days casual leave
- Annual allowance for health and dental services
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 34,000 INR for your new addition whilst working for us
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.