The role: Fraud Operations Specialist – Spanish and English – Night Shift
We are looking for Fraud Operations Specialist – Spanish and English to join our busy Fraud Operation team based in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a Night shift role (4 nights / 11 hours, 4 days off). The team is involved in a variety of different tasks, making sure our platform is a safe place for our customers.
Are you our next star player?
You will have the chance to work with a variety of different team as customer support, responsible gaming and compliance. It is a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a fast-paced office environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home, but know that working as a team is what makes us great, and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
The role of the Fraud Operations Specialist is to provide excellent customer service to the Group’s players by assisting them with a wide range of queries and transactions in accordance with Group policies and procedures. This role is also responsible for assisting other team members with difficult / complicated issues raised by the Group’s players, and for reviewing customer account and system alert activity. The role reports directly to a Team Leader.
Who we’re looking for
- Liaise directly with the Group’s players via multiple communication channels such as email and live chat, to assist with queries via providing fast, accurate and thorough responses to numerous contacts per shift
- Provide general account management assistance to customers and partners on behalf of the Group, in accordance with Group procedures
- Handle and troubleshoot player issues, and escalating where appropriate, in accordance with Group procedures and guidelines
- Escalation point for timely handling of specialist issues
- Review and process real-money transactions and transfers, and customer KYC documentation
- Review and action system alerts generated by customer activity
- Handle third-party contacts
- Handle transaction lifecycle process
- Handle and troubleshoot technical player issues
- Provide accurate and timely information for management reporting purposes to assist in improving the end user experience
- Stay fully up-to-date with all of the Group’s Guidelines, Policies and Procedures
- Any other duties associated with assisting the Group’s players as requested by management
- Fluency in Spanish and English – verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
- Strong all-round understanding of MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Proficiency in any additional languages
- Previous gaming experience
- Advanced knowledge of online and/or brick-and-mortar Poker, Casino or Sportsbook
- Working knowledge of international document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures
- Experience in credit card fraud and/or online payment processing merchant systems
- Experience in online fraud investigations and/or online payments processing systems
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/Zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.