The role: Fraud, Risk and Payment Specialist – Portuguese – Fixed Late Shifts
We are looking for a Fraud, Risk and Payment specialist to join our busy target-drive team based in our Malta office on a Fixed Late shift, Monday – Sunday.
This role will include the handling of frontend payments related email queries and back-office processing issues; working on system generated reports ensuring successful overall transaction flow; facilitating the processing of customer payments; performing financial and account transaction analysis; investigating individual transaction issues with 3rd party payment suppliers (processors); verifying financial documentation provided by players, such as bank statements and proof of payment methods ownership; validating and processing customers payments manually if required on behalf of the Group in accordance with Group procedures.
The Payments Specialist may also investigate unexpected Cashier or Paysystem behaviors, reported by players, using multiple internal tools and will be responsible for escalating these cases to Payment Services Management.
Are you our next star player?
You will have the chance to work with variety of different team as customer support, responsible gaming and compliance. It is a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a fast-paced office environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services.
Why we need you:
We are expanding our team and therefore we are looking for more people to join. The role reports directly to a Team Lead who is situated in Malta.
Some of your responsibilities:
- You will liaise directly with players via email, to assist with complicated issues via providing fast, accurate and thorough responses to numerous contacts per shift
- You will review customers’ financial activity and transaction history, validating payment related queries as per the Group’s guidelines.
- You will conduct investigation aimed to resolve queries related to Group’s payment solution(provider) products and services.
- You will ensure timely execution of deposits and withdrawals along with an overall understanding of payment method specifics for all countries/licences within the Group’s prescribed service levels.
- You will monitor daily transaction flow behaviour related to payment solution (providers) activity and report any critical issues that require immediate attention and action in accordance with Group instruction.
- You will need to be aware and act accordingly to procedures and guidelines related to payment services in line with the Group’s expectations.
- You will maintain procedures and processes that drive the identification and correction of any discrepancies related to transaction statuses.
- You will actively contribute to identifying initiatives, system improvements, and process improvements on behalf of the Group.
- You will assess risks of cashier related transactions and prevent financial loss, as a result of fraudulent behaviour such as (but not limited to) using shared payment methods, withdrawals to 3rd party accounts, corporate card usage, etc…
- You will process customers’ payments requiring manual intervention in accordance with Group procedures.
- You will handle third-party processor contacts, transaction reconciliation process and troubleshoot technical customers’ issues.
- You will assist and support other Group’s departments via dedicated internal Chat channel
Who we’re looking for:
- 1 Years’ experience in either an online payments or financial services environment (e-wallets, banking, online-processing)
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Knowledge and understanding of numerous international payment methods
- You should have the ability to demonstrate excellent professional verbal and written communication skills in Italian/Spanish and English
- Strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and able to evaluate and prioritise customer demands.
- Self-driven and self-motivated team player
- Capable of working efficiently in a busy work environment
- Proactive mindset
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a phone interview and after that an online test. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/ face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.