The role: Fraud, Risk and Payment Specialist – Russian – Night Shift
We are looking for a Fraud, Risk and Payment specialist to join our busy target-driven team based in Malta. It is a night shift role
(11 hours/4 nights). The team is involved in variety of different tasks, making sure our platform is a safe place for our customers.
Are you our next star player?
You will have the chance to work with variety of different teams as customer support, responsible gaming and compliance. It is a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a fast-paced office environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services.
Why we need you
We are expanding our Fraud, Risk and Payments team and therefore we are looking for more people to join. The role reports directly to a Team Leader who is situated in Sofia.
Some of your responsibilities:
• You will liaise directly with players via email, to assist with complicated issues
• You will be providing fast and accurate responses to numerous contacts per shift
• You will be responsible to review and process real-money transactions and transfers, customer KYC documentation and action system alerts generated by customers activity
• You will handle third-party processor contacts, transaction reconciliation process and troubleshoot technical player issues
• You will stay fully up-to-date with all of The StarsGroup’s Guidelines, Policies and Procedures and any other duties associated with assisting the players as requested by management
• You will be responsible for fraud prevention and detection of fraud.
Who we’re looking for
• 1+ years’ experience working in customer support
• Knowledge of international document verification, KYC and AML/CFT procedures.
• Online fraud investigations and/or online payments processing systems in considered as a big advantage
• You should have the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English
Highly-organised with great attention to detail and able to evaluate and prioritise customer demands.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a phone interview and after that an online test. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/ face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here