We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Richmond Hill, Toronto Office.
Why we need you:
- We’re looking for you to maintain, develop and design the corporate CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- You’ll promote consistent architectural patterns employing Angular framework.
- You’ll also write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery.
- We’ll be looking for you to review and estimate business requirements, as well as understand and follows security policy guidelines.
- You’ll conduct code reviews whilst continually evaluating emerging frameworks and technologies to find opportunities, trends and standard methodologies that strengthen The Stars Group web products.
Who are we looking for:
- You’re likely to have experience in this field and you’ll be experienced in developing large-scale JS projects in dynamic environment.
- You’ll have an understanding of the Web standards and technologies including Web sockets, Web Workers and Web Security principles.
- You are likely to have a B.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or similar.
- Finally, we want you to be someone who is hardworking, dedicated, and passionate about the craft and a self-learner who requires minimum supervision.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- Free snacks and catered lunch
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.