Are you our next star player?
At PokerStars, we are always looking for innovative individuals. Currently we’re searching for an experienced Front End Developer for the development and delivery of components supporting financial activities. This includes adding and maintaining payment methods, data collection for KYC regulations, and introducing new cashier optimizations to improve performance. The team is spread across multiple geographic locations with this specific position working out of Bulgaria. The office is in Sofia, but we are open to remote for the time being!
Why we need you:
You’ll be crafting new features and maintaining the code base to meet the needs of the Payments business group. This includes:
• Development of web components and supporting interfaces in a clean and efficient manner
• Provide feedback to team members through peer code review
• Performing unit testing and assisting QA in integration and end to end testing
• Being accountable, and assisting in the finding and fixing of production issues
Who we’re looking for:
• Superb communication and collaboration skills
• A Degree in Computer Science or related degree along with demonstrable experience in a software development company
• Solid knowledge of UI/UX design principles including Web Accessibility, Responsive Design, Browser Compatibility
• Good understanding of Typescript
• Solid grasp of REACT, NodeJS, CSS pre-processors (like SCSS) and WebPack technologies
• Comfortable with Git and JIRA
• Nice to have: Familiarity with Docker, Cypress, BDDTDD
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
– Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
– A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
– A great yearly bonus based on performance
– A 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
– Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
– 22 days annual leave
– A sports’ card membership valid across the country
– In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
– Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
– Free snack, fruits and drinks in the office
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here