We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Sofia, Bulgaria office.
Why we need you:
You’ll be supporting our world leading gaming platform. The team is spread across multiple geographic locations including Toronto, Canada and Sofia, Bulgaria. You’ll be developing and delivering the web components supporting financial activities. This includes adding and maintaining payment methods, data collection for KYC regulations, and introducing new cashier optimizations to improve performance.
Who are we looking for:
You’ll be designing new features and maintaining the code base to meet the needs of the Payments business group. This includes:
- Development of web components and supporting interfaces in a clean and efficient manner
- Providing feedback through peer code review
- Performing unit testing and assisting QA in integration testing
- Being accountable, and assisting in the finding and fixing of production issues
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
Excellent communication and teamworking skills, a degree in Computer Science (or related) along with extensive experience in a software development company.
Solid knowledge of UI/UX design principles as well as expert knowledge of Typescript, Angular and REACT technologies. You’ll also have a clear understanding of modern software development principles and paradigms. Comfortable with Git and JIRA.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Social benefit package contributing to your lunch and transportation expenses.
- 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- MultiSport membership
- In-house training and development of your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.