We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to join our talented and dynamic Casino Integrations team in our Richmond Hill Office – Toronto!
Are you our next star player?
The Software Developer will maintain and enhance the existing Casino Front-End modules by working with the team to create and design new products based on Business Requirements or add new features and provide support to existing products.
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Integrations the Software Developer will:
- Model and analyze functional business requirements for required casino front-end changes
- Participate in the software development process from design to release including: design, document, test and develop solutions as well as code review and peer design activities
- Write clean, structured, object-oriented code with change and reuse in mind
- Ensure all code written is well planned and tested before submitting it for code-review including participating in unit and integration testing
- Deliver projects within project deadlines with a high degree of confidence and quality and be accountable for the changes implemented
- Provide support, including investigations and trouble-shootings on casino client front-end issues found in testing and production environments
- Participate in researching, producing POCs, and evaluating new methodologies and technologies that improve quality, reliability, scalability, security, and performance of Casino technology
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A Degree or technical diploma in computer science, computer technology or related field
- Knowledge of at least one of the major Front-End frameworks such as React, Angular, or VueJS
- Strong coding skills, ability to produce clean, robust and accurate code that meets the specifications
- Knowledge of web application development environments
- Understanding of security, performance, server-side rendering, caching, and general algorithm and OOP principles
- Knowledge of probability, statistiscs and different casino game rules is an asset
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, analytical, problem-solving and communications skills
- Capacity for being detail-oriented, well organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and JIRA is an asset
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependants
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- Regular on-site yoga sessions
About The Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Senior Software Developer role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.