The role: Game Integrity Data Team Manager
We are looking for a Game Integrity Data Team Manager to join our Malta service office.
Are you our next star player?
The Game Integrity Data Team Manager leads a team of analysts responsible for all Game Integrity analytics, tool development and data support. Key responsibilities are improving bot detection, developing anti-fraud methodologies for new products and features, and supporting all data requests.
Why we need you:
- Propose new methods, strategies and tools for identifying playing patterns and patterns in associated data which may suggest fraudulent behaviour from the player
- Proactively analyse customer behaviour data to produce data driven insights on anomalies and emerging trends relating to potentially fraudulent activity to be reported back to the Group
- Make risk assessments on new products/features, and develop and implement risk mitigation strategies as required
- Facilitate all data and analysis request coming from Game Integrity and PIO
- Train, develop, assign projects and ensure the quality of the work of a team of data and statistics analysts
Who we are looking for?
- Expert command of SQL and Python
- Experience managing a team of analysts in a fraud analytics environment
- Understanding of game theory optimal (GTO) poker solutions
- Ability to query and analyse behavioural data in order to identify patterns of fraud
- Experience creating mathematical and statistical models in order to evaluate solutions to business problems
- Ability to forecast future levels of fraud based on current business data
- Fundamental understand of database architecture, particularly as it applies to large and distributed datasets
- Experience with different machine learning algorithms
- Rigorous approach to problem solving, with the ability to take an idea from concept all the way to implementation
- Knowledge of the online poker industry
- Effective communication of data driven concepts and strategies to stakeholders
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Degree, or equivalent, in a technical field (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- Knowledge of the wider online gaming industry
- Experience playing online poker
- Knowledge of components of computer and network architecture, such as general hardware, remote control software, virtual machines, VPNs, etc.
- Knowledge of additional programming languages
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.