We are looking for a Games Delivery Specialist to join our fast-growing Casino team based in our Cherry Hill office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
Are you our next star player?
This is an exciting role within the PokerStars Casino team which supports the biggest online casino in the industry. Our main goal is not only to be the biggest, but also the best casino in the industry and we are looking for you to share this journey with us!
Within this role, you will be focusing on delivering the best Casino Games in the industry to some key PokerStars Casino markets. You will manage the Games Delivery roadmap for 3rd Party Slots, 3rd Party Live Dealer Games, and In-House created slot games. You will play a crucial part in ensuring that we continue to grow our business and rival our key competitors.
Why we need you:
Reporting to the Games Delivery Manager, you will build and execute a games delivery plan for your markets. You’ll be involved in the technical and regulatory journey of each game, and you will help with the testing of all games to ensure a top-quality product is delivered.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with 3rd party game suppliers, ensuring we are proactive and always up to date with their roadmaps and plans.
- Working in sync with internal Technology, Operational and Regulatory teams (positioned globally) to ensure market gaming regulations are adhered to.
- Ensuring we continually launch the latest and greatest content from 3rd party suppliers as soon as it becomes available.
- Managing any market entries, regulatory cases, certification queries or ad-hoc projects/issues that overlay your day-to-day Game Delivery activities.
- Taking proactive ownership of the markets you manage – understand who the competition is, what they are delivering, and how our product offering compares vs them.
- Tracking and managing your delivery outputs on a weekly basis and be able to report/manage expectations accordingly.
Who are we looking for:
- Fast learner: learns quickly in new situations and has a curiosity to understand context
- Proactiveness: has the self-motivation to make things happen rather than wait for things to happen
- Resilience: An ability to manage multiple streams of work at once
- An interest in the online gaming industry
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Stakeholder Management: Building a network of people who can help get things done through formal and informal channels.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance for you and a substantial employer contribution towards your qualified dependent coverage
- life insurance, and short term and long-term disability, at no cost
- a generous 401(k) plan with a 100% employer match and no vesting or waiting period
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of $1,500 for your new addition whilst working for us
- generous vacation packages
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.