The role: Gaming Analyst
We are looking for a Gaming Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Poker Operations team in our Malta office.
Are you our next star player?
“It is nearly impossible to be bored working in Poker Operations. Not only do we collaborate with most business units in the company, but we set forth the policies that are felt across billions of poker hands. The scope of the work we do is incredible and the feeling of how immense the offering is never wears off.”
Why we need you:
As a Gaming Analyst within the Poker Operations team, you will turn complex data into actionable information. Working closely with senior stakeholders, your analytical projects, proactive insights, and policy recommendations are essential to foster a data-driven decision-making culture and improve the poker offering for our millions of engaged players.
Who are we looking for
- You’ll have a degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative area or relevant experience gained in data analytics
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the online poker industry, including extensive experience playing poker, consuming available training resources and video content, and awareness of commercial moves of other operators
- You’ll have the ability to present complex analysis in a clear and concise way for internal stakeholders
- You’ll have experience manipulating large data sets with tools such as Python and R
The ideal candidate will also have
- In-depth knowledge of PokerStars poker product and game offering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- English fluency – written and verbal
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to take a project from start to finish
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.