The role: We are looking for a Gaming Analyst to be based in our Dublin office.
Are you our next star player?
You will be the key analytical partner for internal stakeholders in the Casino team. You will deliver analytical projects within a fast-paced environment promoting a data driven approach.
“This role is a key hire in the Casino analytics team. It is a newly created team within the Flutter International Division which is focused on providing valuable insights to the Casino Management team. You will be the key business partner to commercial department heads and their teams and will provide decision support and advanced analytics to drive business performance”. Quote from the Head of Analytics
Why we need you:
You will be providing proactive insights to enable business growth and optimisation, whilst exploring new data to create business value and provide stakeholder foresight and confidence from data insights and simulations.
Some of the key areas that you will be expected to analyse and report on are:
- Was this marketing campaign effective?
- What drives a game to be good?
- Can we predict if a game will be good before it launches?
- If we changed our default bet how would revenue be affected?
- How will new regulations affect our gaming revenue?
- How many players won on consecutive days?
- Is a game more popular in one market than another?
- Is the margin in this game as expected? Why not?
Who are we looking for:
- You will be degree (ideally masters) level qualified in a quantitative area e.g., Statistics, Engineering, Maths, Data Science or Economics.
- You will have experience in leveraging SQL, Excel, and Python/ R to create valuable business insights.
- You will also possess a strong Commercial awareness and a demonstrated interest in casino games e.g., slots, blackjack, and roulette.
- You will have a passion for Poker, Sports or Casino betting (online or live) and have a curious mind when it comes to questioning why.
- You will be highly numerate with the ability to think logically through complex problems and clearly communicate complex ideas.
- You will enjoy a challenge and want to develop yourself professionally in analytics, and have the ability to be a key team player.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
A minimum of 3+ years postgraduate experience in analytics or using analytical tools, with the ability to work with large data sets and create meaningful insights from this data. You will have gained this experience in a fast-paced global business or else you may have gained similar experience at a leading consultancy.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Access to an onsite gym and subsidised canteen.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.