The role: We are looking for a Gaming Licence Application, Renewal and Corporate Change Manager to join our Compliance department in Isle of Man.
Are you our next star player?
We are forming a team to handle Flutter International’s gaming licence applications, gaming licence renewals and corporate change requirements. The team will sit within the Compliance department. The department will lead in
- the filing of licences renewals over our 19 existing licences, working closely with the Regulatory Compliance department and wider business teams to acquire the information required,
- handling the administrative side of our new gaming licence applications, working closely with the Regulatory department and the wider business teams tasked with entering new markets; and
- the filing of all corporate change information over our 19 existing licences, working closely with the wider Compliance department.
Why we need you
You will lead this team and to assume responsibility for the timely completion of all new gaming licence applications, gaming licence renewals and corporate change requirements!
Who we’re looking for
- You will have overall project management for the application process for new gaming licences in a variety of global jurisdictions
- Overall project management the renewal process and corporate changes for existing gaming licences in approximately 19 different global jurisdictions
- You will work closely with the wider Compliance Department, Regulatory Department, Central Project Office and other business teams to ensure the timely completion of gaming licence applications, gaming licence renewals and corporate change information, including the preparation and presentation of reports to senior partners
- Establish and review internal policies and procedures to ensure the timing application for gaming licences, identification and filing of renewal of gaming licences and identification and filing of corporate change documentation
- Lead small team of assistants
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a compliance / regulatory function, ideally with experience of gaming licence applications and/or renewal process across various licences
- Project management experience involving multiple departments
- Experience of leading staff
- Experience of interpreting legislation within an application process and working with external law firms
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, independently or in a team environment
- Natural strong work ethic, motivated, flexible, hardworking and able to meet and prioritise required deadlines
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.