The role: Department Head of Acquisition Promotions – Betfair International
We are looking for a Department Head of Acquisition Promotions to join our growing Betfair International team in London.
Are you our next star player?
The Department Head of Acquisition Promotions will develop and deliver the promotion/offer strategy for the marketing performance channels across our core markets. You are responsible for our promotional strategy across Sports and Gaming in each of our core regions, whilst building a cross-team culture of learning and development, both with your own promotions team and other marketing and commercial partners.
Why we need you:
The Department Head of Acquisition Promotions will:
- Report frequently against progress of our acquisition strategy suggesting opportunities to increase.
- Accountable for leading the event calendar, identifying key events and promotion strategies to execute against those events, across all our key regions.
- Proactive approach to identifying fraud across our key channels and markets.
- Working closely with our product and tech teams to improve and define how technology can advance our promotional strategy.
- Lead on ensuring digital campaigns are aligned with all regulatory requirements.
- Recruit and maintain an outstanding promotions team.
- Be the inspiring leader for all promotions across each jurisdiction and product.
- Demonstrate promotional thought leadership, foster productive business relationships and work to ensure our acquisition promotions is represented on the product roadmap.
- Mentor business stakeholders and proactively suggest new ways to use promotions in each of our markets.
- Contribute to marketing efficiency by identifying short-term and long-term opportunities/issues.
Who we’re looking for:
- A track record of leading teams within a digital business.
- Demonstrable experience of driving change, ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of acquisition campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills and a proven track record to empower and influence people to deliver results.
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management.
- Digitally savvy – a strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to stay in front of the competition.
- Drives results: Gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and passion.
- Resilient: Able to manage self and others in rapidly changing & fast paced environment, can bounce back if things don’t go as planned.
- Collaborates: Is a great teammate who works with others across the organisation to get things done.
- Business insight: Has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers. Is competitive.
- Nimble learning: Is agile and flexible. Learns quickly when faced with new situations.
- Decision quality: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions considering various inputs.
- Customer focus: Thinks about customers 24/7 and puts them at the heart of all that we do.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll schedule a zoom interview.
PokerStars and Betfair International are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.