The Role: Head of AdTech Operations
We are looking for a Head of AdTech Operations to lead our newly built business function.
Are you our next star player?
Reporting into the Performance Marketing Director, The Head of AdTech Operations is responsible for leading on automation and scaling of operations within the performance marketing department. This role involves working closely with technology, product teams and other key partners within the organisation.
Why we need you:
The Head of AdTech Operations will be leading the creation of a robust AdTech operations team, managing resources, and working side-by-side with the channel owners and Martech Organization in defining processes, developing new solutions, and resolving process and technology conflicts. Your goal is to iteratively improve our existing marketing technology, focus on accurate tracking solutions and launch new marketing products and marketing technologies.
You will be responsible for staying up to date with the current industry perspective on technology trends/opportunities, awareness of alternative solution providers and their advancement in comparison to our chosen tech partners. You will also look for opportunities where automation and innovation will give the customer the best experience and value from the brand. Finally, you will define and implement technology initiatives and functionality that will enable the digital team to achieve business goals, while crafting the vision of the future state from an enabling capability perspective.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build a high-performance Ad Tech operations team driving material gains in digital performance:
- Build great and collaborative relationship with the Digital Marketing Dept Heads and Teams
- Coordinate a smooth performance of our tracking infrastructure, including supervising all tracking issues until resolution.
- Handle key 3rd party vendors.
- Work closely with internal teams to troubleshoot problems and identify improvements.
- Work closely with the MarTech Product organisation as the primary partner for Digital Marketing and help ensure –
- Critical issues are transparent and treated with priority.
- Future requirements and needs are collected and understood by all parties involved and led with visibility (Roadmap).
- Build and be responsible for an effective CRO function, tasked with delivering step gains in Conversion Rate performance across;
- Prioritise tickets for improvement conversion within the registration/cashier journey.
- Develop an operational tempo and rhythm around a test and learn culture.
- Build a leading data capture capability and insight lead mentality across the department –
- Work closely with the head of marketing effectiveness on measurement initiatives.
- Work closely with the BI team on Data gathering initiatives.
- Play a leading role in the onboarding of new technology across digital marketing to maximise the benefits.
- Successfully implement the Canton Audit findings to a high standard.
- Drive an automation agenda.
- Research and identify ways to improve our current AdTech operations to deliver effectiveness gains and competitive advantage.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Data industry understanding and interest with exposure to data solutions.
- Able to proactively uncover and communicate problems and opportunities, prioritise findings based on recommendations believed to deliver the best return, steadfastly chase solutions, and share results.
- Experience in matrix leading teams in systems/technical analysis and data capabilities.
- Worked alongside product organisations delivering outstanding customer experiences.
- Exposure to / awareness of Agile methodologies and processes.
- Experience with handling multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working with Globally distributed teams.
- Knowledge of business processes supporting marketing automation.
- Gambling industry understanding and interest is desirable but not required.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.