The role: We are looking for a Head of Customer Operations to join our Customer Operations team in Dublin, Ireland.
Are you our next star player?
The Head of Customer Operations will play a pivotal role in ensuring operational activities and processes are aligned to meet current and future business needs and support our overriding mission to provide the best customer experience period.
Your leadership, influencing & relationship building skills will be complemented by a hands-on approach to managing change and you will have a natural talent for motivating and getting the best out of the teams working under your direction.
Why we need you
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations Customer Experience & Strategy, the Head of Customer Operations will:
- Lead a function with 500+ FTE, across 5 locations, throughout Europe and Asia.
- Reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Attract, develop, motivate, and retain top quality talent – lead team to maximize their potential and strategically upgrade overall potential, skills and capabilities.
- Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer operations effectiveness.
- Develop succession plans and ensure a pool of individuals is trained and capable of taking on additional responsibilities.
- Balance BAU activity with business, product & process changes across all customer facing departments
- Limited travel as necessary.
As the ideal candidate, you will have
- 10+ years’ working in a lead role in a customer operations capacity
- Data-driven decision-making ability
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis, strategic and tactical thinking, and detailed planning
- Strong demonstrable leadership and management experience
Desired key skills:
- A Data-driven decision-making ability.
- Strong project communication, management and organisational skills.
- Experience working with gambling/gaming industry and in an international environment, would be beneficial
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Head of Customer Operations role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.