The role: Head of Loyalty CRM
We are looking for a Head of Loyalty CRM to join our team in the Isle of Man.
Are you our next star player?
The Head of Loyalty CRM is responsible for PokerStars’ cross-vertical loyalty program. Reporting to the Associate Director of Loyalty & CRM, you will be responsible for engaging our customer base and ensuring that we are providing the best loyalty experience to our customers. You will also be responsible for managing regulatory CRM initiatives for new market launches and in response to changes in regulation.
Why we need you
Working closely with brand, Marketing, Product & Marketing Tech, your team will be responsible for ensuring we are maximizing our marketing tool capabilities, meticulously reviewing and improving customer experiences, and helping drive the vision & strategy for the future of customer loyalty.
The Head of Loyalty will be responsible for:
- Building a strategy to deliver the best loyalty offering in the industry to our customers, ensuring alignment with our business strategy.
- Managing a team across multiple locations and ensuring the team are motivated and aligned to driving business success.
- Implementing, monitoring and optimising our loyalty program across all markets where we operate, including launching in new markets
- Ensuring that all assigned projects are run, detailed and executed to a high quality, handling stakeholder requirements effectively.
- Monitoring the progress and conclusions of Analytics ensuring results feed into Loyalty CRM decision making.
- Alignment and co-ordination with all vertical CRM teams
- Helping drive the roadmap for Marketing Tech & Poker Product improvements
- Managing CRM communications and initiatives for new market launches and market exits
- Implementing CRM campaigns in response to regulatory changes or market condition changes in the markets in which we operate
Skills and Capabilities:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of poker and online gaming.
- Demonstrable ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of CRM.
- Strong leadership qualities and a proven ability to motivate and influence people to deliver results.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions.
- Experience in managing initiatives across multiple markets and licences
- Experience working in markets subject to changing regulatory conditions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.