The role: Head of Payments Commercial Management
We are looking for a Head of Payments Commercial Management to join our busy and dynamic Payments team. You will own the P&L for the business unit, with management responsibility for 50+ different payment types in 100+ countries and a significant $8-figure vendor cost-line
Why we need you:
You will lead a Commercial Payments team, responsible for managing, growing and developing relationships with all 3rd party payments providers of The Stars Group. You’ll effectively be responsible for owning Payments BAU from day to day on a global scale.
Who are we looking for:
• You will have extensive experience with the online payments processing industry with a strong business acumen, a mature, expansive network and prior experience of managing a commercial team.
• The need to have excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects is important.
• You’ll have outstanding analytical and attention to detail skills and take a proactive, results oriented approach to your own work and that of your team.
• You’ll have excellent communication skills, as this role requires you to discuss with stakeholders at various levels. The ability to ‘tell the story’ of payments with data is key and this role will require regular reporting output to be shared up to exec level.
• We need a people-leader; someone to inspire, motivate, mentor and develop the team.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
• Sound understanding of the online gaming industry and its regulatory environment.
• An acute understanding of payment regulation as it relates to an igaming business; not limited to PSD2- SCA, AML5/6, and prior experience working closely with EMI’s/ Payment Institutions.
• Familiarity with interchange, card scheme rules, and advanced technical understanding of payment processing ecommerce (cards, banking, wallets, etc…)
• Experience managing or driving multiple complex projects (Project Management qualifications are a plus)
• Senior-level commercial negotiator.
• Familiarity with drafting and negotiating complex contracts. Contextual understanding of relevant legal frameworks.
• Educated to degree level.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.